Rusk County ESD No. 1 took delivery of two new Skeeter Step-Side type 5 wildland engines for Eastside VFD and Mt. Enterprise VFD. The F550 2-door Super Cab includes Ranch Hand steel front bumpers, reflective chevron striping, and 2 lower body compartments. They are equipped with a Wateraxe pump, FoamPro 1601 foam system, 400 gallons of water and 10 gallons of Class A Foam.
- F550 4×4 2-door super cab
- 2 lower body compartments
- 400 gallon water / 10 gallons foam
- Wateraxe gasoline pump / FoamPro 1601 Foam System
- In-Cab EMS Compartment & SCBA / Bottle Storage