The University of Texas at Austin has a new Skeeter Rescue-Side on duty protecting the McDonald Observatory. Its equipped with a painted aluminum body, roll-up compartment doors, SCBA & EMS compartments in the cab and lots of extras. It has a Waterax pump, Foamate foam system, 400 gallons of water and 10 gallons of foam.
- 2015 F550 – 4×4 – Diesel – Super-Cab
- Lift, 6″ Fabtech, Heavy-Duty, Off-road
- SCBA/EMS Compartment Combination
- 400 Gallon Water Tank / 10 Gallon Foam Tank
- Waterax Pump
- Two rescue compartments, 30″ wide, 44″ high, and 24″ deep
- Transverse compartment, 18″ wide x 96″ long, LED Strip lighting