Quitman Fire Department took delivery of their new Skeeter Step-Side type 5 wildland engine. It carries 400 gallons of water and 10 gallons of class A foam. The F550 84″ CA includes custom brushed aluminum front bumper, reflective chevron striping, and the Skeeter All-Terrain Package(ATP). The all-aluminum body includes 2 vertical compartments, hose tray, long tool tray, and rear body slide-out tray. It’s equipped with a diesel pump, hose reel front sweep nozzles and remote controlled monitor on the front bumper.
- F550 4×4 2-door 2-man cab
- Skeeter All-Terrain Package
- 400 gallon water / 10 gallon foam
- Hale gasoline pump / class A foam system
- Front monitor & sweep nozzles
- 2 vertical compartments, hose tray, equipment tray, and slide-out rear storage tray