Longview Fire Department is taking delivery of their new Skeeter Flat-Bed type 3 wildland engine. It carries 750 gallons of water and 20 gallons of class A foam. The all-aluminum body includes 4 vertical compartments, hose tray, long tool tray, and rear body slide-out tray. It’s equipped with a gasoline pump, hose reel front sweep nozzles and remote controlled monitor on the front bumper.
- IHC 7400 4×4 four-door cab
- 750 gallon water / 20 gallon foam
- Hale auxiliary diesel pump / class A foam system
- Front bumper pre-connect, rear pre-connect, two 1.5″ hose reels
- Rear and step-side cameras