Mooretown-Rancheria Fire Dept, CA, recently took delivery of two Skeeter Rescue-Side Type 5 brush trucks built on the F550 4×4 diesel 4-door chassis. Units are equipped with a Hale auxiliary diesel pump and 400 gallons of water with in-cab controls.
- 2 horizontal compartments, 2 vertical compartments, and rear center body compartment
- Scotty 4171 through-the-pump foam system
- Transverse front-body compartment 96” long x 15” wide x 24” high
- Stainless steel and flex-hose plumbing and valves
- Custom aluminum bumper with monitor, winch, sweep nozzles, chevron striping, HID lights, emergency lights, and siren.