El Paso County ESD 2 – Clint Fire Dept recently took delivery of their second Skeeter Brush Truck. This new wildland type 4 was built on the F750 4×4 XLT 2-door cab and chassis. The body is an all aluminum rescue-side 138″ x 96″ wildland body. It carry’s 750 gallons of water, 20 gallons of foam and equipped with a Hale auxiliary gas pump.
- 4 horizontal compartments, 2 vertical compartments, rear center body compartment
- Scotty 4171 through-the-pump foam system
- Transverse front-body compartment 96” long x 15” wide x 24” high
- Stainless steel and flex-hose plumbing and valves
- Custom steel SBT HD bumper and grill guard